The Coaching will take place at the Chateau de Malerargues, in the south of France. This course is a tailor-made programme to address the specific needs of each individual.
The course includes voice work, communications skills, story-telling and several photographic and video sessions. The course is available to individuals or small groups of 4 to 6 people.
Using an innovative approach, the coaching uses skills from theatre arts to help participants project energy, confidence and clarity with physical and vocal expressiveness. In one-on-one sessions, the participant will enhance their skills in communication, including concentration, listening, awareness and presence. They learn how to apply these skills to building relationships with customers and co-workers.
Some of the benefits include:
- Increased self-confidence in speaking
- The knowledge to break down barriers and let the real communicator emerge
- The ability to think fast and clear under pressure
- The ability to use voice and body effectively
- The ability to develop good listening tools and to focus on what is really important
- Learn to be “deep and brief” and use concise language that focuses on the issues at hand